Thursday, December 24, 2020

TBT -- Member Spotlight of Santa (December 2012)

Happy Holidays Division 1 Members!  

Eight years ago I was assigned to do a member feature for The Dispute Resolver.  I had some fun that year with the member feature -- choosing to feature Santa Claus.  I hope you enjoy this blast from the past!  I had fun drafting it :) 


I wish all of you a very healthy, safe, relaxing, and FUN holiday season.  2021 is going to be a great year for Division 1, The Dispute Resolver, and the ABA Forum on Construction Law.  

Thank you to all of our wonderful construction litigators, arbitrators, mediators that make Division 1 such a great group of construction attorneys.  

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!

Tom Dunn
D1 Chair
rtdunn@pierceatwood.com
508-838-9779 (M)

No comments:

Post a Comment